Entitled Legion, the new season of Path of Exile is scheduled to release on Friday, 07. If you're facing instability on the game and want the best performance until the update s here, check out the 3 tips in this tutorial and learn how to reduce ping in Path of Exile:
TIP 1: EXECUTE A PING TEST
1. Open up your Windows Menu and type “cmd”
2. Type “ping” and press enter
3. Save your IP number
4. For your next command, type “ping” + your IP number
TIP 2: CLOSE UNNECESSARY PROGRAMS
Instability in your online match can be caused by programs opened on your computer unnecessarily. Look at the Task Manager and exit program activities that are consuming your computer’s RAM. Being connected via wireless can detract from its gameplay. Therefore, connect directly to your modem through a cable connection. By using the Ethernet connection, you achieve better performance.
TIP 3: MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET IS UP AND RUNNING
Being connected via wireless can detract from its gameplay. Therefore, connect directly to your modem through a cable connection. By using the Ethernet connection, you achieve better performance.
EXTRA TIP: HOW TO CONFIGURE NOPING
1. Create an account at NoPing
2. Download the software through the website and install the program
3. Search for “PATHOFEXILE” in the left sidebar and click the game icon
4. Select the server and expect to optimize 100%
5. Open the game normally and notice the difference in your ping!
Face the dangers of the dark world of Wraeclast without lag in your game. Reduce your ping now and experience the best Path of Exile experience.
Try it now for 7 days for free
and know our plans.
Posted by Livia Dias