Sword Of Legends Online is an MMORPG towards Chinese fantasy. Being based on a popular board RPG, the game is in the launch phase. Swords Of Legends immediately attracted the attention of gamers of the genre in the face of graphic quality and non-target battle system. In this tutorial, learn how to register and connect in the game.
HOW TO REGISTER ON SWORD OF LEGENDS ONLINENOTE: To understand the information of the site and registration, use the Google Translate plugin so that it is possible to translate the pages.
- Download the WeGame launcher (http://bit.ly/wegamedl)
- Register your account on the site: https://ssl.zc.qq.com/v3/index-en.html
- Log in here: https://aq.qq.com/cn2/index
- Download the QQ app: https://www.imqq.com
- To create an account through WeChat, download the application on your phone. The app is available for both Android and IOS: https://www.wechat.com/en/
- To login on the game through QQ, it is needed to do a QR scan:
- To log in to the game via WeChat, perform the QR scan:
- Once the QR verification is complete, you will automatically be logged into the game.
- After you are logged in, you will need to fill in the information as described on the screen below. Remember that it’s not necessary to set up your profile.
- Then simply select the Single Player or Online mode. Then press the yellow button.
- When finished, select Swords Of Legends from the Store
- Click the blue download button
- The game will be installed on your computer's C drive. To change the download destination, just follow the settings.